Kinda Kapers is a family-run business that has provided caring and nurturing childcare services for more than 20 years. We operate 7 long daycare centres and childcare centres throughout the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland regions.
At Kinda Kapers, we embrace the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), a preschool curriculum endorsed by all governments in Australia to be used in the early childhood setting.
Kinda Kapers Philosophy
Loving care in partnership with parents and families
At Kinda Kapers, we believe that:
- Parents and families are the first and most important teachers a child will ever have. Our educators understand the importance of building positive relationships with families, so that children will flourish both at home and in the childcare environment.
- Everyone should feel welcome. Our centres are welcoming and inviting, and each groups' individual programs are inclusive, reflecting families beliefs, values, culture and diversity.
- The space in which children develop is important. Our centres are purpose-built and the indoor and outdoor learning environments become flexible and interchangeable spaces where children are consistently engaged in learning.
- Each child's individuality and uniqueness should be celebrated. Our educators create dynamic learning environments, which foster a sense of inclusion, fun and exploration.
- Learning should always be fun! Our play-based programs encourage child-initiated learning.
Parents can read our childcare policies by downloading the form below and entering their Kinda Kapers login details. If you have forgotten your password or are a new family, please see us for your login details.